Your Shared Family Personality Can Affect Your Health
Do members of the same family share a personality type?
- Recent research indicates that families seem to have shared personality profiles.
- Shared family personality profiles can affect the health and happiness of children well into adulthood.
- A critical element that may differentiate healthy from unhealthy shared family personalities is the levels of shared neuroticism.
452 Mins Read Time
What Are Cluster B Personality Disorders?
Making sense of antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline disorders.
- Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental illness in which a person's way of relating to others is abnormal—and destructive.
- Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe they are superior to others and have little regard for other's feelings.
- Histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical." These individuals have a strong desire to be noticed, and often behave inappropriately for attention.
- People with borderline personality disorder often have trouble regulating emotions, show impulsive behavior, and have unstable relationships.
1359 Mins Read Time